Saturday, October 24, 2020

With- OUT?

Never in my lifetime here have I seen so many without. Hope, faith, kindness, joy, food, warmth, housing, health...the list goes on and on. LOVE is the source of all that is. With love all things are possible. The within, the love you have for yourself, your family, your job, your neighbors, all now needs to be shared with those who are living with OUT! The jacket you are not wearing any longer, the food you know you can spare, the smile you hide behind your mask, and the willingness to offer something good, warm and light. Ask those who know, I know for sure, you all have so much to offer. I would not know you if you were not like that. Today I am offering food and shelter to a homeless person, and A BOX of outer wear to those living on the streets. Tomorrow, well who knows, it is not here yet, so I will just focus on today!! YOU can do this too!! I am sure that there is enough love to go around. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: