Friday, October 30, 2020

UP?

Do you get UP? Do you clean UP? Do you show UP? Are you bright, light, and full of smiles and ideas? I am. I dream solutions, therefore when I wake up I am ready for action. It annoys sleepy heads. It energizes the bright eyed and bushy tailed. For me those are my critters. Pups, kitties, and ponies galore. It is also the way kids are, especially on the fancy days, like birthdays and holidays. That is when they require YOU, to be like them and to truly show your love for them!! As we near the holiday season, get up, clean up and show up for YOUR KIDS and ALL the kids. They want to know they matter, and that YOU know that for sure they are hear/here. If you are not there for the children of earth now, well, they will not be there for the future of humanity. NUFF SAID> Time to get going, the sun is about to rise, and I am ready for the day!!

No comments: