Saturday, October 17, 2020

What would I do if I were you?

That is the crux of my work here. I do that, I just say what I would do given what I see. Reading auras is a great tool, and using it to guide me safely through this world has offered safety, and intelligence. Animals do this all the time. They sniff it out. They hear with their feet. They see peripherally, instead of focused on just one item of interest. I sometimes just stand back, and stay out the way. It allows the client to take full control of the choices, their field of energy, their health and their manifestations. SO today, what would I do if I were you? Let you decide. This world needs fully informed, loving citizens. It will take a lot of effort and study, and then a good pendulum should show the direction best to go. Namaste, happy trails.

No comments: