Wednesday, June 17, 2020

The sense of purpose

There are senses, sight, sound, taste, touch and hearing are common. The the intuitive sixth sense is becoming more well known. There is the 7th sense of purpose making it's way into the hearts of humanity. AND you know who you are. I remembered when I was young. I knew I came to be of service. I have been. I like kids, horses, water and travel. I like raptors, dogs, cats and angels. I like crystals and yoga. They all have a purpose in the Creator's design of SUSAN. It is a great feeling to know. Take some time during the Solstice weekend to ask and listen to that inner voice that yearns to talk to you about your 7th sense. It is time humanity takes her rightful role in the Universe with purpose. And love it all there is to offer from this position.

No comments: