Tuesday, June 2, 2020

I AM that I AM Libra Rising

To know the stars is helpful. Most people only know the Sun and the Moon. When to get up and when to lay down. Funny how much was taken and hidden by those who would have you DO IT THEIR/THERE/THEY"RE WAY! I am truly Libra Rising in a chart built by a Sagittarius Sun and Moon. I am Jupiter's fun loving optimistic truth telling larger than life person, with a need to find balance in all things. The LIBRA Rising is my justice, my harmony, and my insistence on all things EVEN. Ask anyone who knows me, balance and beauty are a mandatory requirement for my life, my body, my health, my outlook, my relationships, and my property. I was never an addict to anything, it took me out of balance. I just moved through it for the lesson, and then applied the knowledge - the know/no to my reality and my practice. Today the sky offers LIBRA! Go in Peace, and harmony, with whatever else you carry in your life. APPLY the medicine wheel of justice, beauty, unconditional love and the belief that where we go one, we go all. YOU are in this together, unity is the goal. Follow the lights, follow the lights of the Libras here to restore the world. They have a big job to do now.

No comments: