Saturday, June 13, 2020

Look for the sole/soul

The grounded foot has a strong sole/soul. Beneath the body, flat on the earth, like the hide of an elephant, it carries the human freely......or not. As they walk away, barefoot you can see that sole/soul. How do you see it when they are just showing up, or walking toward you? It is called your intuition. Your third eye perceives there/their/they're being....being. It is an energy, it radiates or NOT. It has colors, and frequencies, it is bright or dim. I say this to myself, "In pictures I can see, with Sounds I can here, using words I can understand, make it abundantly clear to me, and show me what I see/sea hear/here now. You are a drop in the sea of life here, with many others. See/sea them, see/sea the SOUL/SOLE. Not the skin, not the age, not the ability, not the clothes, not the car, not the jewelry or nor hair style. See the soul, meet it where it is, never judge it. If it warms to you and you to it, be friends. If not, move your sole/soul ONward and toward the light and warmth of other soles/souls. It is the choice you must exercise, every day now. SO LOOK and you will know. Peace and harmony will result in the connections of good loving souls.

No comments: