Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Re-flection

Flexion.....it is why my YOGA practice is a part of my life. Breathing into contracted places by opening them, and stretching them as far as I can, consciously. Looking to the body I have for clues as to the way the journey should proceed. I know where I look, is where I will GO, and ultimately, will end up. Just like riding a bike. See and you shall be transported to that site. The same thing happens on the bare back of a horse, my vision becomes their destination. Ultimately, our destination. Re- flection is looking at it again, maybe just once more. There in the re- flection I may see something I missed. Mirrors of life are our re-flections. They can be in the eyes of a child, the look on the face of a friend, or the direction I seem to be moving in. Use your flexion, your stretch, to see the re-flection. And we will get through this together here, now. Namaste'

No comments: