Monday, April 16, 2018

So much to share

My daughters remind me to share. I do. So today I will share this. ALLOW only what and who you love to be in your world. ALIGN to harmony. Matching is not necessary, harmony is necessary. You be YOU, and I will be ME, and together our harmony will be something very special. APPRECIATE, every single thing in your reality. Look at it for what it is, I use a Dream Book and also Animal Totems Book to keep me in the loop. Last night I dreamed of trains, meaning I am moving fast, but observing only, only for the moment. I am not driving for this time now. I looked to the sweet puppy in my dream too. And that companion, that male energy, and that best friend, is something very cherished. I appreciate every detail, as it reveals me to me, and our world to those awake and interested. So much she shares, our beautiful Gaia! Appreciate everything she demonstrates, align with her energy and allow her her do, I do and it is amazing. AND it is never boring!!!

No comments: