Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Time to put yourself out there.....

I stay in, home and on the ranch. I have since 2012. I needed to rest. I did. I lost some friends, that made me tired. I lost some enthusiasm, that made me tired too. I watched the world, and waited for her to restore herself. She is!! I am putting myself back in the game now. It will offer fun, it will offer me a chance to share the magic I live and love, again. My horses, my clinic, my ranch with it camping and fires, and my trips to teach in amazing places around the world will give me joy. I am opening to those who would like to stay with us, a chance to rent a bed and use our amazing healing tools. Give us a call to reserve some time with us, we open on May 1, 2018 and will take overnighters until October. See you here!! Dr Su/Sioux

No comments: