Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Time to/two/too TELL

 I said DON"T tell. They told anyway, tell being the TELL. I tell tales, tall and funny and provocative and mystical. TRUE STORIES of my life's experiences through my eyes/I's only. Truth is personal. I had a feeling and the client returned. Two years ago she came with a hope and wish. Now,  Andrew will be one next week. One truth. Two years ago he was an illusive butterfly. I remembered back to when Emily was a dream back in 1997. No baby coming their way was the frustration. The first time I helped, EMILY emerged. Andrew will be the final birth in my practice, as I shift my work here.  Find a helper if you need help with FERTILITY. Only take KNOW for an answer. Interview your helpers, follow your heart not the money. Ask for the estimate. Success Rate and timing.  It cost $1,000 FOR BABY ANDREW to be able to connect up with his earth time. You all need to say NO to being not told the whole truth by someone honest. I healed my cancer in the 90's. My kids reminded me the other day. It cost $50 and took 30 days and a life time of loving that lesson. We took photos. It is time to tell. You are ready. I still am ready too for more!! See you, yes I do.


No comments: