Born beneath the SPICA STAR. I was. It is here now lighting the Venus connection on Sept 2. I know timing, I am not late. In this gift of benevolent support, many wonderful things are up for your choosing. Trust is mine. Threaten never much an option. I am a daredevil, if you push. I may push back. I have been known to do that. My others pushed. My parents, TV stations, partners, best friends, even my wonderful girls. I took those sticks, those belts, those pain makers and I broke them stick over my own knee, the threat of corporal, bruise leaving punishment, obliterated. YOU WILL MISS ME WHEN I AM GONE> End of an era! I was grateful to be of service. The Creator trusts us by being trust worthy at a cosmic level. Are you? If you say you will - is it true??? Or do you have to start over again in the rebuild of trusting you? Three sleeps for that spica energy. Line it up. Accuracy and intention count. I meditate daily as an alignment constant. I trust the process. YOUR TURN!!! Be someone we can trust.

No comments:
Post a Comment