Ever since I was a child I saw colors swirl around certain children. They caught my eye/I. I could see them a mile away. I just knew/new. My parent thought it was too much. Always checking out and sometimes checking them in. If you knew me, you knew others too. I introduce. I also dismiss. I am here as helper. My lifetimes here complete. Would I come for support for the Indigo Kids this time? I said yes. I saw stress. Out of balance humans with gifts from the future. Unleashing the flow of this was pending. Finding ways to calm it down and mend it was my way. Today I am learning another choice for their/there/they're support and growth. CBD support. Sleep and remain calm and override pain. Sounds like world peace to me! See you in the office. Indigos that means YOU! An INDIGO mother saving the lives of her INDIGO twins! A WEEKEND IN WISCONSIN DID THE TRICK! Hawk's Ridge Ranch in Hudson WI offers the programs and the knowledge of how and what next starts here.
No comments:
Post a Comment