Thursday, August 20, 2026

HAWC - The Healing Arts Wellcare Center

 It started with the idea of health in america. I was inspired by how nature and children and critters, in their/there innocence we so easily harmonized with one another. A kitten can heal a child with their purring. A puppy with their enthusiasm, and of course there/their is the HORSE! I invested. The future of the disharmonized was bleak. I wanted flow for the future, not static. I wanted grounded and free falling to be choices. When I saw how, I learned bio-energetics and the testing of that energy. Good notes, off notes, easy to read and remedy. Ask those who have used the system. Watch what we do now, the Healing Arts Wellcare Center is the incubus for healing, harmony, power and a love not yet but soon to be the NEW NORMAL. see you in the barn.






No comments: