IMAGE IN. Before you embodied you were. I know where I was and I still volunteered to return to EARTH. WHAT on earth was I smoking??? I like kids and critters and they were looking for a MAMA SIOUX/SU. I am her. I am also Dr.Su of Hawk's Ridge Ranch, a therapeutic horse facility, home to the Healing Arts Wellcare Center and my clinic. 2020 blew on in like a hurricane and the change was locked in. I took a time out and developed patients/patience of another frequency. Kind of slow, fruitful though. I am a SEER. I am also a dreamer. I used the superpowers I brought to see and dream larger. My Rainbow Light body is working it's way to the surface of my human skin suite, energizing it's way through the dross, the trauma blocks and creating the way out, with a light all it's own. SAY to the SON/SUN I am standing in the light and telling you who we are! Let's work together and bring it on HOME! In-Vision Farms my dreams come true -HOW ABOUT YOU?

No comments:
Post a Comment