Monday, July 8, 2024

here hear

I listen mostly to nature. Animals, birds, water flowing, wind, and the rain lately. In the sounds of that community I flourish. No pops or bangs, even on the 4th of July my animals and I take it all in quietly undisturbed. The design is to get attention paid to something or someone. Here and hear the noise that diverts your eyes/I's that you wish you did not yield to. In the morning ask your guardians or your higher self to protect you here/hear. When it is in your highest good, hear here you will feel at peace and in control. If it is a distraction or even a destruction ask for support and filtering. WHAT sirens do you need, and when do you yield? Teaching the power of the senses is key to being human. Learn the value of controling the volume of ANYTHING or ANYONE. You will here/hear some wonderful results.

No comments: