Sunday, October 30, 2022

Catalog

There were big fat catalogs when I was a little girl. I saw them as wish books. I could look and mark off the pages that had what I wanted, needed, and loved. Look in the catalog of your life. Are you fulfilling the wishes from the pages of your catalog? Are there still things left to have, to do, to become? Review. I love animals, I got some. I love kids, got some of those too. I love stones, I love reading, I love to be outside, I love the choices we get in a society that offers choices for women. I was told at college I could be a social worker or a teacher, period. NOT INTERESTED! I become a swimming instructor instead. Later in life I became a Naturopathic Physician. I choice some mates, and I choose some great friends. I choose to live in the country on a horse farm. WHAT is still to do? Think about it now. FULFILL those dreams and wishes, being in bliss as you journey through life will keep you healthy and happy until the time comes to begin again somewhere else. CATALOGS are fun, take a look at yours.

No comments: