Thursday, October 6, 2022

Ranting and rave no longer, do THE WORK

I have seen loss, less and lack. I work in the health field. I have a job because of those reasons. Happy people rarely get sick or injured. When it happens it is just a flag on the play. It is the signal to stop, drop everything and listen! Listen to your soul speak, listen to your body, it has it's own voice, listen to your higher self and your higher power. When you have listened and learned, you will understand. Being a brat , a bully, a ball baby or just the one who needs to be the center of attention again and again will get you less then you already have. YOU are the maker of your own reality. NO ONE here has that kind of power of you, the work you do with the love of your life here will see you through, and peace will be the outcome of that WORK>! Peace will reign, I believe in that PROMISE, and I will see it as we move into the new age.

No comments: