Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Info for all to review

I have a facebook page called the HAWC. I have posted for years the science behind the work I do here. It is full of ideas and outcomes. I talk about all the choices not offered to the masses with full disclosure. It is a crime to me that getting more healthy holistic data is not every where, and made available every time you are unwell. I say, " Give me 8th graders. I never met one who thought sick, fat, sad, bad skin or bad breath was OK or inevitable. Let alone learning challenges and mental health issues. These young people will do what ever it takes to recover balance, brains and beauty! I pray and hope that adults would be as willing to learn to take good care of their bodies, minds and spirits." For those interested please ask to be allowed access to THE HAWC on facebook, you will have hours of learning, and I love sharing the wealth of health! Lots of info for all the review.

No comments: