Monday, May 16, 2022

Are you still smiling?

This was the first horse at my ranch. I bought him 1999 with the hope of creating what we created. His name was Danny. I trusted that my dreams, hopes and visions were real and attainable. I do therapeutic bareback horsemanship with a Limbic system specific approach. I do that all the time in work and play. The ability to control and balance fight or flight is crucial to our well being and longevity. We have been here 22 years at Hawk's Ridge Ranch and Healing Arts Wellcare Center. It is personal, and it is home. It makes me smile everyday and that is what life needs to make life filled with light, love and laughter, as well as health, happiness and horses. Oh Danny Boy I miss you, you were perfect, you helped make my dreams real, and that is good enough for me. It truly made me smile then and it still does.

No comments: