Saturday, May 21, 2022

Genetic Mutation did you know?

It was practiced on plant life. The ability to procreate changed. It is a mutation of the DIVINE DESIGN. It is now a human issue. Vaccines are creating a mutation. It is a system override. I personally still believe in the DIVINE DESIGN. MY CHOICE. I see the children suffering with symptoms of mutation. THE questions are these. WHY am I DIFFERENT? WHY do I feel anxious? Why am I fat? Why have I gotten my period when I am still a child? WHy do I have skin diseases? Why am I on a spectrum measuring tool that says I am not NORMAL? Why is my PH off? Why is my temperature too low? Why do YOU people and professionals, as the authority here, KNOW NOTHING! Why do you make me take drugs? THEN why do you wonder why I am addicted or pregnant or drunk or simply willing to commit suicide? WHY??? DID you let this happen to me???????? NOW you know why. Fix it people, do your due diligence. Hire someone who knows and cares and will share with you T R U T H . Then ask your GOD if is that truth. YOU will know in an instant. YOU will puke with a lie, and you will be flooded with grace and peace and joy when it is TRUE>
I can not gallop on a three legged horse. UNDERSTAND NOW??

No comments: