Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Wounded...

My horse was wounded seriously. As I took stock of this member of my stock, I asked him what was needed next. He lifted his head and said WOUND HEALING MOTHER, wound healing. I went into a meditation and asked for the wild and the great mother to tell me the story of healing the wounds found here on earth and this is what they said. It starts on the inside. Fix the GUT first and add the energy of the enzymes, the whirling dervishes and the soothing of the silver. You see the fiddle head fern unfold, just as the child does as they become the adult. When wounded, physically, spiritually or at the soul level, all things must be scene/seen, then herd/heard. The herd must come together in light and love and truth. Please people, that is all of US. Then calming storm can begin to start the wound healing. Those wounded start as scared, lonely, ashamed, sad, angry, then disharmony creates illness, and even suicidal thoughts. ALL symptoms of old wounds not being healed/heeled>. Your dog can heel, so can you. PAY ATTENTION and deal with the wounds, some are gaping and right in your own yard. I will take care of mine. YOU need to deal with yours too/two.

No comments: