Wednesday, August 12, 2020

There/their/they're IS a place where/wear you HEAL/heel.

I love the WORD, I am enchanted by their power and ability to create. I use them in my work as a horse-woman and a healer. The place makes all the difference. Hawk's Ridge Ranch in Hudson, Wis. is my safe haven In safe, calm, organic, ordered space, all becomes thus. Power and the ability to create and co-create abound on this land. If you are stressed by the places you are going to, STOP. Like a wolf with it's nose in the air/error, sense what is right and what is NOT right for you. It is YOUR responsibility. If you are all stuffed up, then ask for assistance. Find one who is not, and has a clear sniff of the changing winds. People are hear/here among you with the clear intention of helping. Find them, make them your friends and your community. In the awakening, we are ONE. And where we go ONE, we go ALL>

No comments: