Tuesday, August 25, 2020

7 chakras, for us to learn to navigate, NOW!

Humanity is going to either sink or swim. I teach swimming. I got my certification at Bemidji State University when I went there for college. I always say that completion, and learning to bake in the campus bakery were the best things I spent time on and got very good at. To navigate this planet, the BLUE Earth needs YOU to learn to swim. Sinking is not an option, since air is the element that fires our heart machines. To swim we must float, to float we must take in BIG AIR! That is how we begin. When I taught water babies, I would blow in their face then let them put that face in the water. They instinctively knew to hold that breath until they were out of the water again. I do that as a Naturopath. I blow in your face when you feel like your are sinking. It is called resusitation, we learn that in swimming lessons too! Children are easy to teach, adults not so easy. Today, swim, float, navigate with courage and joy the world we live in. Those energy centers, chakras are yours to use to move about freely. Take a class, learn yoga, try meditation, or at the very simplest, learn to swim. It will keep you afloat in these interesting times. See you on the St. Croix River!!

No comments: