Sunday, August 9, 2020

What do YOU bring to the table now?

Humanity has been challenged. A guantlet has been set. Some accept this, others not so much. I encourage you all to bring something new to the table. Show up on time, looking your very best. Notice your surroundings and point out what is good. Waste not, want not. Pitch in and HELP! I grew a garden this year for the very first time ever. 60 years, and now I have something extra to bring to the table! I always brought humor and lots of questions. I always brought others too. Then I started bringing a love I had been given to share when my family was born. A love and friendship that I had not grown up with. Today, for Sunday lunch or brunch or dinner, bring something special to someone special. A bouquet, a carrot, a cake, or big willing to pitch in helping hand. We are in this together, and where we go ONE, we go all.

No comments: