Sunday, August 16, 2020

up and at em

I have always been that girl. Up and at em, ready to ride. I love that morning is a real thing in my world. Today, take a look at your morning ritual. You are up and at WHAT?? Worry, messes, less...??? It is the best time, when the sun is coming up to make a choice, a wish, give a hug, say something of importance to the world and her children, kids, pets, partners. I write, not just here, but in a book. I have done that for 25 years now. There are lot of pages that someday someone will read, and say something about. For now, they remain the morning reason to get and at em. I can hear clearly, what the Universe wants me to do, to be and to say. It is a great reason, to get at it. AND you should not miss it. Coffee, some angel cards, an empty page, a calligraphy pen and the SUN and SUSAN. Now that is when my party starts!! Happy Sun-day Fun-day!!

No comments: