Wednesday, August 26, 2020

What is in your SAFE?

Humanity does not currently feel very safe. They feel threats in many ways and by many means, they seek balance, so there must be a safe space or place, with in and with out. Some go the church, some go to nature, others to cops, and yet others to doctors, lawyers or even Indian Chiefs. I have been to them all, and decided, that my safe space is me and me and me, in alignment to love and light and laughter. The Creator of all things, gave the right and left to me, choices, to decide and thrive in the safety of faith. Then I had to add in the love and hope that I needed to complete the recipe. My aura changed, and my vision cleared, my willingness improved and my safe space became something to share with all of those who need it. Welcome to Hawk's Ridge Ranch in Hudson, Wisconsin. Safe and sound and very lovely to visit. Welcome

No comments: