Sunday, March 10, 2019

Asked and Answered

If you ask me a question I will answer you to the best of my ability. If I know nothing, I will say just that. Then I will look it up. I ask questions too. Hard questions, real hard questions are my best offering. We all need now to ask our self the big question. AM I WORTH IT? My world is health and wellness as a job, my life is more about health, happiness and horses. I AM WORTH IT, and those things are worth my attention, devotion, and unconditional love. If it is not fun I will not do it again. If I am told not asked, I will not do that again either. There is a new light on Earth, the web is hooking it up for us. It connects you to a million answers of very personal questions. Use it, then use your knowing, your intuition, your self love to decide which is best for you. There is enough to go around, I promise. We all require different things, thank GOD. So today ASK, and answer your own questions. You will be guided by a light never here before, and you will be delighted with the answers you find. ASKED and ANSWERED, once and for all time. YOU ARE LOVED.

No comments: