Monday, March 25, 2019

Making a movie

Are you a MOVIE? I certainly am. I move around a lot. I live to move about, always did. Got ants in my pants! My friend, Rick McArthur was in a movie called Dodging Bullets. He said he wanted that movie to be the first of many stories of truth, historical trauma, and ultimately, healing. Those were the stories that needed to be shared now. Then he died. So now those dreams are left to the rest of us. So I am going to make that movie he wanted made. So go see the movie, The Mustang. Horses and healing are the topic and you will be moved. That is my goal, to show you and others how to be moved and moving!! So let's start with those, and I will keep you posted with clips of our movie at Hawk's Ridge Ranch and Dr. Su/Sioux. I am ready and Rick will be smiling from the clouds!

No comments: