Thursday, March 28, 2019

To garden or not to garden

I choose not to garden. I am not patient enough. I need to pay gardeners who have a passion for the soil and the gardens it grows. I garden human health at the Healing Arts Wellcare Center at Hawk's Ridge Ranch here in Hudson, WI. It love doing that. I am always up to the task, it interests and enchants me all at the same time. I share it cooperatively. I see many ways to do this. Food is one way, and supporting our local farms and their beautiful produce is a key to super health. Think about this season, use your farmer's markets, your CSAs and your own energy and dirt. Single ingredient eating was good enough for our ancestors, let's enjoy that healthy way eating again. Eating a fresh strawberry out of YOUR garden is one of the best ways I can do it! Thanks all you gardeners, you are amazing. See you at the market!

No comments: