Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Sweet treats

Every one likes a sweet treat. A sweet time, a sweet person, a sweet snack, any sweet will do in a pinch. Then there are those who like bitter better. I have been on both sides of this issue. I worked at a bakery in High School and then again in college, I loved those jobs. It was a sweet way to learn and earn. I got my easy bake oven when I was 5, and sweet treats were ready for me and mine. I had to learn though, that those treats came after a whole healthy meal. Life is the same way, the end of the day should always be sweet. I guess that's why happy hour showed up. Truth is sweetness is an inside job. Without it diabetes rules, along with it's blindness and amputations, obesity and chronic aches and pains. It is gnarly life of bitter batter in place of simply being sweet. Think about it. It is emotion that can rule your reality very easily. It is a choice, your choice. I choose to keep baking, and let the less of life fade to black. It is just simply too sweet to wait!!!

No comments: