Thursday, February 11, 2016

Local, global or galactic, do you know where you belong?

My mom was global, a missionary clown for kids. That was her passion and she did it later in her life. It made her happy and she fit finally into a persona that she knew she was, deep down inside. I did not benefit alot from her healing, but my girls did. Once she became authentic, she was happier than she had ever been and nicer. Thinking about where we fit is what we are doing now. Consider your skills, comfort and passion for something that you do here now. Decide where it is best used. Are you local, I am. Born and raised, locally. Still live here, locally, and loving every minute of it. I do me, my life, my work, my family, locally. Now we know we know. This is going to get good. Be you being YOU, the best you can do. Local, global or galactic, we are figuring it out.

No comments: