Sunday, February 21, 2016

Home

I am home here. It is where I love to be. I travel and yet the best part of every trip is coming home. Many do not have that option any longer. Their homes are gone. Homes are a gift and a responsibility. The need to be cherished and cared for just like people do. I also know to have one is to be one. Nancy, our new employee, said just the other day when asked how she likes her new job, "IT FEELS LIKE I AM HOME". Now that is what we love to hear here. Check out your home, is it the space of you that people love to be in. First, SEE IF you are at home with you. Start by making your body, your life, and your ways, a peaceful, honest, cared for, useful, warm and loving place. What you see and be is what you will receive. Homes R us. Start with You.

No comments: