Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Not too technical - animal totems help make sense of your directions

I am just not too technical. I am one who wishes I could click my heels together and it would be done. I have traveled by wiggling my nose with my finger and that seems to work, for me better. Yet, sometimes I use a car, a truck, a boat, a Harley, and of course, horses. That is how I go. Other times it seems as though time and effort simply use just TOO much of both and that makes going tough. That gets too technical for this gal too many details for a big picture person. I want it easy, free flowing and light. I want it happy, and healthy, and loving. Laughing a lot and living white out and wide open. I don't want to check the oil, or the tires, I just want to go until I stop. I am Jupiterian, the Sagittarius, larger than life energy. I am the horse, the hawk, the white buffalo and the polar bear. I know that sounds funny, but it is not too technical, just energetic to me. In the go go of your life, use your animal totems to allow the technical you a view and a vehicle. The details in energy just flow. Use that to move yourself into position now. We are learning how to work it all together. A challenge and a privilege. Just don't make TOO technical for this country gal!! Come on let's go!

No comments: