Sunday, February 14, 2016

the rape of power

Over and over again human's take the prime energy sexual power from other humans with the rape of  their virgin power. I was a young lady, and my friend, an eleven year old boy. It was the frequency that brought us together all those years ago. He saw my pain, and saw himself. I told him my story. He waited 38 years to tell me his. We both suffered greatly. People we trusted, hurt us. His was the neighbor, Mr. Brown, mine the date, mine the date, Mr. Handevidt. Same horror only different victims. It happens in church, at camp, in school and where ever a predator can get his mitts on an innocent. It is dark and secret and painful. I was innocent, so was Scotty. This Valentine's Day love those injured by shining our light on this life changing problem. The exposure of these predators, all of them, will change this cycle forever. Love our children, love our women, keep us safe from harm. Be present, act with integrity, shine your light and tell the truth! Always tell the truth, it may not save you, but it could save some other innocent. Namaste'

No comments: