Sunday, February 14, 2016

Co-op - a health and wellness lifetime membership

I have a mission. I was told in the night in 1987 and I have done my best to comply. It was life changing in every way. I am about to put it in to it's final phase and I am happy to share. NO REALLY I am happy to share. I have compiled knowledge over the ages and experience too. I have a beautiful healing place with all that nature can offer,  including 12 healing horses. I am soon to offer a cooperative membership here  to be healthy, and well, and have access to what I know works for me. I had a pony growing up, and I know she was a life saver and this needs to be shared. It will be a privilege of membership here for you and your family to now have access to a pony now too! Keep posted, a cooperative of healers is setting up to provide knowledge, therapies, and yes, time with horses. My work has gone exponential and getting the chance to make available to members of our new co-op will be my greatest contribution to our world. SOON, SOON. Angelhawk Visions at Hawk's Ridge Ranch in Hudson, Wisconsin is coming.

No comments: