Saturday, February 27, 2016

Are your roots deep here?

Archangel Michael is my friend, he used to be my boss. It is a long term deal and I honor the scope of his job and the fact he attends to the details of humanity like no other. So this morning he shows up and says my roots are sinking in deep here now finally. To connect I must be nourished and that is how to do THAT! Sink in, with my life, my family and friends, my career and my passions. My hips were aching and feet tingling. So I decided to take it to the next level and share these private conversations with you. Rooting provides the structure to endure for a very long and happy time here. Those of us staying for the New Earth are re-rooting, and Michael is so glad that we are!! Decide now what and who you want to be tied to, nourished by and supported with. I did.

No comments: