Wednesday, September 24, 2014

How to know what is RIGHT for you

We are all a blend of minerals. We are frequency machines, each unique as the moment we were born. Place and time set into play, our first tune. DNA was basis, the receptor that programmed the body. Then we added in fluid, colostrum first followed by mother's amazing milk. Then light, or fire, and most importantly, LOVE. We began to resonate, generate, vibrate and accumulate. I practice frequency medicine, I have for many years. I work on the weakest frequencies first and commonly the results are miraculous. It is something that saved and then dramatically changed my life. I have assisted others in mineral redistribution zillions of times, and again, results miraculous. Knowing what works for you is as simple as a heartbeat. You know when it pounds or hums or sings or shuts down. That is your learning tool, the beat of your own drum. I teach pendulum, it is the heart extension that you can see with your eyes. I am a visual learner so that helps me. Learn how you flourish when you know and feel and see what is right for you. It may be different for me and that is OK. No two snowflakes are exactly alike and neither are we. Thank you Creator for the variety and spice of life here, it is truly one of my favorite things. Knowing that, is truly right for me.

No comments: