Saturday, September 20, 2014

Rewrite your sacred contract now

I have taught that class. In the new age there is a chance at a rewrite, where before now there was none. In life we can take what we love and keep it and let the rest go peacefully and reboot. I have just been with the loves of my childhood, men and women,  all week and being together again 40 years later is a real rewrite. It is somehow sweeter and clearer in every way. I have forgiven and been  forgiven. It is so great to let go of any less, lack or loss. This is the time we have all come to participate in and allowing the loves to show up and shine on your life and world will bring back together in community is the rewrite we all deserve. In honor of all that serves you rewrite it the way YOU want it now. I did, and it is the greatest gift I have ever given myself!

No comments: