Tuesday, September 9, 2014

So Cal rain rain rain

I heard there came a rain storm of incredible  power to southern California. I said oh the Earth Mother must be crying. Is there a lot of junk there I asked and the answer was YES. To take care of our world, is to take care of ourselves. She returns what she is given, like the what comes around goes around deal. If she can depend on YOU, you will be able to depend on her. If you have been not accountable, toxic, dramatic, conflicted or entitled, she will throw that right back at you too. I live where love is the rule, it is organic and peaceful, my critters live healthy very long lives because of the way we choose to live here. The Earth Mother sees to all here. I am so grateful for her grace and beauty and energy. Think about what the big moon taught you last night and adjust accordingly.

No comments: