Tuesday, August 10, 2010

8 - 9 - -10

That was yesterday. The new moon showed herself as a sliver of light in the dark. The storm that came with her was wild and swirling and took out and down stuff that needed to be pruned. Water washed over the land and flushed away the yuk and when the sun came up it all sparkled in the dawn.

It had been a tough weekend. Much of what we thought had to be flushed out and into the light to look at and own and release into the storm. Have you done that now?

Use your words now carefully, for they carry the coding of the day and the future, what you speak is what you get. Say it with frustration or fear and that will be the origin of the creation. Shaking and quaking, with adrenaline flying. Some of you like the drama and the buzz, and that's your choice, not mine. I choose now peace and harmony, light, true love and laughter and singing. Put it out there, for it is waiting for you to create. The potential of the new day in unlimited. My day began with a miracle!!

As I came up my driveway, I saw it, I saw them. Nine tiny little keats with their guinea hen mama all together in the fresh green grass. It is so challenging to hide a nest and sit on your eggs and hatch a batch without issue, because life on earth has predators, I know that, but she did it!!! They are perfect and healthy and project new life energy abundant and that's how I started my 8-9-10. That's how I started my week and the the rest of my life!! Despite the risks I'm here to stay and flourish and be reborn each day just like those little guys!!

I love miracles, believing in things I don't understand and seeing them into reality, that's my way and that will be my day, each day from now on, HOW'S THAT
FOR PUTTING IT OUT THERE?

Thanks for reading!! Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: