Saturday, August 28, 2010

WHO ARE YOU REALLY?

Over the years I have asked myself that question many times, each time I get another look at who I am really.

I can look at you and know more then when I look at myself since I see your aura better then I see my own. I also have a habit of wanting to lighten everything up or wake it up or pump it up or whatever.

Last night Emmett Smith did a show on his roots. He went all the way back to Africa and then he said he could hear his grandparents say "there, now you know who you are and where you came from and here is more of what to do with that gift." We are built on the DNA of family and not all of us like it or even get it. Never the less it is there for a reason and it has amazing value.

In honor of my family I too am going to hook up to my roots. I am heading out to Fort Benton Montana where my grandparents home has been refurbished and is on the market. It is from 1850 and I know I will love it. My Blackfoot heritage needs to be cultivated and that is where I will begin. I know now that the pain of segregation and the loss of security is a big deal with me, that prejudice is one of my pet peeves and that needs to be understood to be handled. This will open new doors to my inner self and that is always good. The Culbertson House there will wake me up and pump me up, and when I get downloaded I will share it all with you.

Then on the 10-10-10 in Sedona, we can open a new book, a new life, a new you. Don't forget to reserve your spot. See Thehawc.com for details.

No comments: