Thursday, August 12, 2010

KSTP AMBUSH JOURNALISM

Some of you may remember the garbage spewed into the world through a pack of lies put on TV by KSTP channel news last march of 2009. Well now comes the time for the rest of story.

I love the Internet and all it's ways of getting the message out there for the people to have.

My attorney once called me an ALPHA FEMALE, he said I could be very very ALPHA and some people had issues with that.

I thought about that since then and realize that that is very very true. I am a Sagittarius and we are direct and clear and sometimes very in your space. I know that I am that way and frankly it is a huge part of my success.

I never fear the truth, I love it in all it's forms.

So watch now as an APLHA female steps up to bat. It's my turn to speak and reveal and unleash and I can't wait to get started. Many out there will be effected and I guess that's been the point all along. so HERE'S TO THE REST OF THE STORY!!!

No comments: