Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Love your body

I think, there I am, that's true.

So what do I think? Do I think "I" need something outside of myself to perpetuate my existence or do I know for sure that if need be, I can manifest manna if I am hungry, or whatever else I may think I need.

We are ready now, feel it. Here is the innate need to be free of the constraints, opinions and judgements of others. Also with that comes the need to be free of the needs. So long now, we have been hornswaggled into believing that it's what we get from others that validates and sustains us. Now comes the time to remember that we are a self sustaining entity. Alone we stand with the love of self and hope and faith that is well and improving, building such a firm foundation, that other's are likely to want to stand on your platform with you.

How's that for the law of attraction?

Find some time today to go it alone. Look into your own eyes and fall back in love with you true self. Do what it is that YOU do, and do it well and over and over. My legacy is music and I left it for a minute, but now it's timme to restring my guitar and tune my baby grand. How about you???? This is where we find the strength and love that we need attract more of the same. It is really that simple.

Good luck!!

No comments: