Monday, March 22, 2010

Thanks for the show of anger truth and light

I often wonder why some care and have judgement about what others are doing. I have shared my wisdom and life's experiences with those who are interested. The stories are amazing and endless. If I spent my days policing others I wouldn't have time to take care of myself or my responsibilities. Truth and light, a blogger without a real name, thinks I charge too much, and that my training is somehow inadequate, so I say to that, don't bitch at me, don't come here and pay for or use my services, I don't care. Now that may seem direct, but it is true, I really am here for those who are looking to grow with an optimistic and ever growing passion for life. I don't sell myself to anyone, I can't be bought or owned or shamed into feeling less than perfect. I, as you all are, am a direct creation of the Creative force of all that is and I am living the life I love, in the knowing that it's all good. God didn't make any mistakes, I teach that, I live that and I wish you well too, in that knowing. You'll all be fine, own it and stop looking around and look within, it really is ALL GOOD AND IMPROVING!

My mentor, Fred Kraemer, told me years ago, to note the words of those speaking, for they are THEIR personal resume, especially in anger and passion, will they reveal their true self. I welcome your true self to shine, identify yourself and the source of your experience with me, or do not speak, for without first hand knowledge you are just noise. a squeaky wheel using negativity to inflict your own pain on others. Also, if remedy is to be made it should be made out in the open for all to see. I welcome that.

Again, we are going into court to reveal all truths, everyone will be made accountable for their choices. Let's hear from those who are interested in the most benevolent outcome. Namaste' Dr. Su

No comments: