Saturday, March 13, 2010

SAD BUT TRUE

Many of you know what has happened in the world in the last year, the pain of the changes needed has been palpable. I drive through the streets of town and see so many houses foreclosed on and so many people out of work and so many more just sick and tired of being sick and tired. That brings me to the sad but true part. Many of you saw me on the channel 5 news last year being torn apart by the lies and self pity and hysterics of a news program designed to bring in revenue without regard to truth or honor. For a while I took it personally. Now that I've closed the clinic and lost my riding program, I have to take an even closer look at the reality that this presents. I see it as an opportunity for everyone now. Do you believe that the destructive nature of the few should impinge on the rights and privileges of the many?

Many have sought and benefited by seeking options in education, our program being one of those options. The lessons here are many, self care, responsibility, accountability, caring for the planet and her children, health, happiness and yes, horses. All placed here intentionally for you, who love to be in nature and learn about all she provides. We are struggling to keep our heads above water by staying cheerful and optimistic about the future but I need your help.

I have kids who want to ride and be part of the horse program,and will not be able to because of all of this. I have a lawsuit that will take up the cause for health freedom and shut down the few who try to deceive for their own personal gain. I did not initiate it, those who are trying to damage the good and the choices we all want, are the ones who have set his into motion.

If you can help us in any way, with prayers, ideas, helping the kids, the law, the knowing of the truth, donations and any information about those who would damage the good here and everywhere, let me know now. They know they are being watched and I know you know more and want to be heard. This is not my lawsuit, this is OUR lawsuit. Health freedom, banning litigation for those who seek monetary rewards and unjust enrichment, closing shop on the entitlement of the victim syndrome, those are just a few of the issues. Please, it's our turn to be heard. I have paid a great price to be in position to give voice to the truth about alot of issues here. I need you, your love and support, and now your knowledge, experience and wisdom. THANK YOU, Dr. Su
PLEASE COMMENT, I want knowledge about Cheryl and Eric Blaha, maiden name Mustard, and details, I want knowledge about the Naturopathic Physicians in Minnesota and Helen Healy, ND, and any one associated to her, and your experiences with this group, I want knowledge about the tactics of ambush journalism and KSTP's use of this choice. Thousands of you know me, I want your comments and information, it's time!! It's more important than you know. Thank you.

No comments: