Thursday, January 12, 2017

Let's talk CONTROL

It is a concept rarely used by the common people as they gave it up eons ago. They were literally stripped of it by those who claimed authority real or simply contrived, over their lives in every way. The church did it, the police did it, the politicians and tax collectors did it, and schools did it too every single day you sat there. I know how much control people really have access to, I see it in their auras. It can come from the DNA, the lifestyle choices they make and it can come from the emotions where faith, hope and love begin to reach out from within. It has to be restored here now for us to heal our lives and our planet. It is like a wild horse. Beautiful and powerful, yet out of control with fears it can be destructive to itself and others around it. I am that wild horse, I always was. I know my power and I know that controlling it makes a lot of things go much smoother and easier. I choose control most of the time, but once in while I give in to white out and wide open, just to test me! Has that wonderful power of yours gone away from you and being set against everything? How about you, are you in control or is the damage your loss of control takes from self and others, taking it's very expensive toll on your health, your happiness and your life? Come ride with me, and we will check in with yours and I will teach you how I control mine. It is an awesome way to learn, health, happiness and horses at Hawk's Ridge Ranch in Hudson Wisconsin.

No comments: