Wednesday, January 11, 2017

1 - 1 - 1 - 1

Four ones. I know that means not much to some and everything to some others. To me, it is a timing thing and I love how it shows itself in correlations with daily events, local, global and universal. I pay attention. I know some of the others do too. It is a fun job to see from the heights of the Sagittarian Jupiter view. It gives this little hawk an amazing way of seeing things, commonly not understood right away. I See You. I do. Even if the light is dim, as long as you put breath in, you make light. I see it and sometimes in a conversation with me, your light gets brighter. I honor light, and I honor the light within each energy packet here. I have seen some barely alive, and when encouraged, loved, taught, and connected with, they fire back up! That is a great job, and I love doing it. Today, the 1-1-1-1 brings extra energy to the fire lights here. It comes in the forms that some may not see, but will certainly feel. Warmth, and connection, and lots of changes are finding their way on to our planet. Look up and look around, put down your glass, your fears, your old notions of how things were supposed to be. Take step forward into the this magical day, look up and say, we are worthy, bring us the lights we prayed and waited for NOW!

No comments: