Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanks.......

Saying it to those who gave you something whether you knew how valuable it was or not, is how to replicate all that is given with love and light. Asked and answered again and again, then to forget to say thanks, wipes out the whole deal, and all the way to beginning you must go. Then start again with the lesson. Being grateful for my Interstistial Cystitis took me awhile. My mentor would ask me from time to time if I was there yet. At first I thought he was nuts. Or that he thought I was nuts. Who would be grateful to suffer in anyway??! Yet years of consideration brought me to that place one day. It came in the faces of my children. That the cruel disease had, in truth and light and changes that needed to be made, save my life, and their mom would be here for a long time. My wonderful co-mothers were not as lucky nor as long lived. I would accept that with gratitude over and over now. Even in the most stressful of times, be grateful. Somehow there is a gift of growth, of love, of truth and you will see it soon enough. Accept that all is YOUR reality, the rest of us are busy with our own creations. Say thanks, believe and receive, it is time for THANKSGIVING at the highest level. We are here now and that is good enough. Have an attitude of gratitude for all you have received and be the blessing you wish to receive today.

No comments: