Friday, October 4, 2024

What is your SPECIALITY?

When kids are not told they are special they do not develop a speciality. I use natal charts, blood types, and a Zyto scan for detailing the human being being special. Knowing who and how and even why you are is so key to the identifiying factors. I am a double fire sign, a Centaur with an arrow and a bow, an O blood type warrior human and joyful and direct. It helps with the identifying features when someone is trying to be of service in my life. My Chiropractor knows as does my accupunturist and my family and friends do too. When working on something I start from there. Using the authentic self as the frame, I can build or rebuild. That became my speciality as a physician. Let's get on the bare back of a horse and do our walking meditation figure out your next step. From up here/hear the view is fantastic.

No comments: