Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Under

To choose the under-is to use your child's eyes/I's. In the eyes/I's of a child, innocent is the underlying truth. Puppies are great example of what that looks like. Eager to eat, play and sleep, yet willing to learn at the beckoning of their master. WHO IS THE MASTER IN YOUR UNDERSTANDING? Then we set about the mastering of THAT. Piano, horsemanship, finance, fitness, they were part of my childhood desire to become masterful at. I am working on it, and by sharing the journey others are working on that too/two. Understanding is the beginning. As I grow my standing is no longer under anything or anyone. NOW it is overlightening, and sharing the wealth of that light is the GIFT I bring. YOU all have many gifts and the more you share them, the larger the understanding becomes. There/their/they're is where the light flourishes. NOT under, a rock, a human, or a belief system. Air/error it out, in the light, understand it and share the gift. The innocents are watching and need us now.

No comments: